No Investment, Tax, or Legal Advice
This content is for informational purposes only. You should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. All Content on this site is information of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing in the Site constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information on the Site constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto.
TP is not a fiduciary by virtue of any person’s use of or access to the Site or Content. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content on the Site or discussed over the duration of a course before making any decisions based on such information or other Content. In exchange for using the Site, you agree not to hold TP, its affiliates or any third party service provider liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decisions you make based on information or other Content made available to you through the Site.
Third Party Linked Sites
Limited Right of Use/Ownership of Content
You are permitted to use the Site and Content for your personal, non-commercial use only. The Site and Content are and shall remain the property of TP and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other intellectual property, proprietary, work product rights and laws. You may use the Site and Content for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, patent and other proprietary notices. Except as expressly authorized in advance by TP in writing, you agree not to reproduce, modify or create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, publish, publicly perform or display, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble, all or any part of the Site or Content. Trade names, trademarks, and service marks of TP include, without limitation, TP and any associated logos. All trademarks and service marks on the Site not owned by TP are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of TP’s trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
Rules of Conduct
Your use of the Site and Content is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth here. You will not:
- Use the Site or Content for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or Content or the servers or networks used to make the Site and Content available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site or Content (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site or Content).
- Use the Site or Content to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without TP’s express prior written consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site or Content.
- Modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile/disassemble any part of the Site or Content.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site or Content.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site or Content without TP’s express prior written consent.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather Content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without Company’s express prior written consent.
- Use profanity, attack other participants, or make negative remarks to instructors in regard to course content.
By accessing and using the Site and Content, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TP (specifically including its owners, employees, and partners information providers) (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to (a) any breach (or claim, that if true, would be a breach) by you of these Terms and (b) your use of or activities in connection with the Site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You shall not enter into any settlement agreement which affects the rights of any of the Indemnified Parties or requires the taking of any action by any of them, without our prior written approval.
The Site is controlled and operated by TP from the United States, and is not intended to subject TP to the laws or jurisdiction of any country or territory other than that of the United States. TP does not represent or warrant that the Site or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction other than the United States and only in those US states and territories where TP is registered or licensed or exempt from registration or licensing under applicable state or federal law. In choosing to access the Site, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Site’s availability to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.tamarindpartners.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We may request information from you regarding ordering products or services. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use outside companies for services such as research, order shipping, and credit card processing to bill for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate. Survey information will be used for purposes helping participants apply their learning and for monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.